Searching Searching
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... order2.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

I'm just gonna say she ends up shifting into her optime form, unless you want me to change it. And shall we wrap this one up soon?

The moments seemed to stretch on for ages as she watched and waited for her friend to finish her transformation. She found herself cursing her lack of knowledge about transformations. Before she had ended up in 'Souls, she had only shifted once when she had come of age. When she had decided she wanted to learn how to shift a few months ago, it had been somewhat difficult at first, but now it came more or less easily for her. But she had no idea how it worked for those who were not born with the ability and gained it later on in life. Was it more difficult for them? Was this involuntary shifting normal after they were turned? She had no answers to such questions, and it bothered her to no end.

Finally, it appeared that Nefertiti had complete her transformation into her Optime form. Savina stepped forward hesitantly, gingerly placing a paw onto the girl's shoulder. "Are you alright?" Her tone was laced with concern. "I'm afraid I don't know all that much about shifting, other than how to do it. There is a younger member of our pack, named Jazper, he was a normal wolf and then was turned when he got older. Maybe he'd be able to help you." She felt somewhat useless, not being able to offer her knowledge and assistance herself.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread