yarn and needles
[html]
Ehno thought it would be good for himself to get away from the packlands for a bit. Since Crimson Dreams' formation, the chocolate-hued wolf had spent much of his time examining the packlands and partrolling its border, determined to protect it from any ill-wishing intruders. But Ehno knew that he would just wear himself out if he continued this trend. So he decided to take a little trip out east to blow off some steam.

The Italian boy shifted into his seldom-used optime form and slung his travel bag over his shoulder as he left the packlands, just in case he found anything interesting on his trip to bring back with him. He wasn't sure what might lay to the east, but he was eager to find out. He hadn't expected that, after a bit of a journey, he would stumble into an old human city. It was an awe-insiring sight to him after going so long without seeing such a large cluster of old human buildings. Walking along the cracked streets, he examined the crumbling buildings and noting that nature was slowly creeping its way into the city.

He was so caught up in his sight-seeing, he nearly ran into another wolf. He noticed her almost too late, but managed to stumble to the side before they collided. Regaining his balance, he turned to face her and began to babble an apology. "Sono spiacente, dunque spiacente! Non ero--" He cut himself off when he realized he had begun speaking in Italian. He shook his head and began again. "I'm sorry, miss. I wasn't paying any attention to where I was headed."
[/html]

Messages In This Thread