yarn and needles
She chuckled as he seemed to question the item she was after. The soft smile stayed light on her lips as he tried to reassure her that it wasn't some silly little venture. She glanced into the window as he offered his help in her search, her eyes flickering to gaze at him as she joked. "You sure you want to be caught out and about with a pregnant woman, we're not very quick on our feet or graceful at all I've heard." She grinned slyly as she teased the male. She couldn't really think of many that would actually wander around helping anyone look for such a silly little item but then again she hadn't been out much lately and often books had been her subject of interest and there had almost always been someone else searching for the same. Paws pressed to the window she peered back inside and wondered. "Where to start though.. I've never seen yarn before in any building I've looked through before." Oddly enough for the girl she had sheep aplenty at the farmstead to make yarn from, but that was a lengthy process and she'd have to figure that out another day.

After they'd exchanged their pleasent greetings she'd began to move a little way down the sidewalk to peer into the next building as a name caught her attention from the male. She turned her sun shot blue orbs back to him as she grinned. "Kansas? I highly doubt the boy's in trouble now, it was always his twin that could have been blamed for their mischief.." Shaking her head at old memories she closed her eyes slightly as she admitted. "Yes, you could say we're related. He's my son." She smiled at the thought of her kind sweet boy, always the gentle and sensitive one.. She missed him so but she'd been the one to tell him to find a place of his own and she could live with the heartache.

Messages In This Thread