yarn and needles
[html]
His eyes darted from building to building as they continued their little search. Some structures were in better shape than others, but the majority of the old places were still standing fine. A boarding up building near the end of the street pulled at his curiosity, because unlike all of the others, each window and doorway was nailed shut. Amber eyes wandered back to the lady beside him as she voiced her thoughts. Ehno chuckled a little at her words. “You may have something there. Though, I admit, I’m just as clueless as you here. But it’ll make things more interesting. Who knows what we’ll end up finding.” Ah, the never ending call of adventure.

Ehno stopped a moment after Iskata’s own pause. Her surprise at the news was a bit expected, though he had to admit that he didn’t know what her reaction would be. And then, it was his turn to be surprised at her words. His eyes widened a bit as he imagined this large family. “The family is really that extensive? The area seems so big…” Ehno had only explored a small portion of the lands. He was used to his small family unit with his mother and sisters, and recently, the family of Crimson Dreams. But to be pulled into such a large family was a rather strange prospect.

He found himself nodding in agreement as Iskata described her son. “Oh, I believe it. He seems like a very good man.” Ehno trusted him. He could tell that he would take good care of Savina. “If all the Sadiras are as good natured as he is, I’d be glad to be a part of the family.” His words were honest, though that teasing smile was back on his muzzle. If only everyone could be good natured. But Ehno knew as well as anyone else that just because someone was family didn’t make them inherently good.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread