yarn and needles
[html]
Kick me, for I am incredibly late! D:

His eyes were locked on the boarded up building now, curiousity peaking at the thought of what secrets may lay hidden behind those doors. He smirked at Iskata's final comment about her family as the pair drew closer to the building. "I'm always up for a challenge." He seriously doubted that he would ever find too many of the Sadiras wandering about, considering how much land there was out here, but it was a fun thing to imagine, nonetheless.

And then the pair had finally arrived before the building. Ehno took a step toward it on the cracked concrete, peering through a tiny gap in the boards on one of the windows. All that he could see was black. He looked over his shoulder at Iskata. "Let's do this," he said, that adventurous grin appearing on his features. Stepping toward the door, amber eyes examined the wooden planks for any loose spots. A corner of one board was slightly raised near the middle of the doorframe. He reached for it, attempting to get a good grip on the plank before giving it a good tug, the old rusted nails beginning to free themselves from the building. But before he could free the entire plank it snapped in the middle, causing him to loose his balance for a moment. He caught himself quickly, looking down at the half of the plank he held. "Whoops."
[/html]

Messages In This Thread