the edge of the world
The sudden change that overcame the giant made him cring, slightly out of disgust but for the most part out of pity when it came to the truth. Sankor hadn't really thought that the wolves from across the way might have family members that had scattered in the winds, perhaps not everyone had came across the mountain.. and obviously some of them hadn't even been in the lands when the fire had started. He just shook his head sadly at the male before him before admitting the sad and pathedic truth. "I don't know."

He felt like such a failure speaking to the male about the few wolves he'd met and the stories his siblings had told. He began to ramble along on the few things he knew, hoping he could be of some help atleast. "There's a few packs settled.. Dahlia de Mai.. Crimson Dreams.. " he really didn't know the others but he knew they were there, out of nowhere he dropped the ball. "There's a clan of sorts to.. some coyotes.." His ears pinned back against his skull as he wished he had something useful to say.

The silence that sat there between them was thick until the boy finally just gave in. "I'm sorry.. why don't you search around.. " the foolishness of the words he spoke rang in his ears as he tried to fix his retarded mistakes as he spoke them. "I can.. point you towards a few of them.." He really didn't know what he was getting himself into but the male looked sad enough without his lack of support.

Messages In This Thread