the edge of the world
Sankor shrugged at the comment on the coyotes that seemed to have increased in numbers since the one time he roamed these lands. He had no mixed feelings on the creatures as of yet but only because his wanderings in the world had taught him different than the way his parents had started to bring the litter up so long ago. He raised a brow at the words but remained quiet, he didn't know what life had been like for all these strangers from across the mountain and he knew from valley to valley and town to town that things could be complete opposites in the lives of those that lived there.

The bicolored male watched this greyscaled beast before him as he spoke on about packs and family. Sankor didn't want to be the one to have to break everything to the soul, especially after the first wash of disappointment had taken it's toll, but he'd already put himself into a position here and there was nothing else he could do about it.

Sankor's paws took each step in turn with the male as they moved on towards the territories that the groups claimed as home, he turned his eyes to gaze at the large stranger as he asked. "You sure they've all stayed together?" here he was busting out the bad news again. "The ivory lass I spoke with said that her pack had scattered to the winds, some joining other newly formed packs, some still on their own.. and some they still wait to even hear of their fates." his voice was gentle as he went on. "I'm sure that finding out you're fine will be assurance to your pack and family atleast." He smiled softly as they began to skirt the lands that Inferni had claimed.

With a sudden pause he gazed off at the distance borders of Inferni and shook his head at the skulls of the wolves who'd given their lives because of bitter hatred, turning away he spoke quietly. "That's where the coyotes have gathered I've been told..." He would wait until they moved closer to the cover of the mountainside and the forest that swept across the lands before pointing the way towards the few packs he'd found, though luckily it seemed that they all had nestled in a close range atleast.

Messages In This Thread