the edge of the world
Sankor nodded quietly at the male's words. He didn't expect the male to be certain, he himself wouldn't have been certain in place either. His eyes glided over to watch the male for a moment as they moved along their way, he spoke quietly as the came into the shadows of the mountainside. "You'll find them.. sooner or later I think everyone does.. when the time comes." He was trying to be positive, he after all had found his siblings, lost his parents in the process but though their family had dwindled they were still a family.

As they moved through the lands Sankor gave a nod of confirmation to what he'd been asked. His brows furrowed as he tried to remember the whole scene at the borders of the pack. "Nani..ko or something. She had young ones hidden and it became a little chaotic.." He shook his head, wanting to forget the whole thing. He'd never hurt a child but he knew the leader of the pack wouldn't know that.. he'd just felt foolish having been so out of loop with the way regular packs were ran since he'd headed out on his travels and met the strangers of the world.

The advice that the male with the greyscale pelt spoke of made a lopsided grin appear on the golden hearted boy's maw. "I've heard something along the same times.." The smile disappeared after a moment as he continued. "Once, I also heard that halfbreeds were abominations, that those that can shift would bring and end to the life of a pack.." He turned his head to gaze backwards towards the now distant clan lands. "Everything can change." he said flatly, though he wasn't for certain himself of how long that would take.

When they came closer to the dampwoods the bi-colored wolf turned to the other and spoke again. "There's four packs that my siblings have came across that they know still reside in the area. One on the east coast, one by the bay.. there's one near a large lake... That's where I met Naniko.. and here in the woods there's a small band as well." Sankor wasn't for certain just who the wolf was looking for, but he offered one more small bit of help. "If I meet any like those you spoke of.. I'll mention you." He shook his pelt, fluffing his fur up to keep the chill off as he asked. "Anywhere I can find you or point them towards you?"

Messages In This Thread