the edge of the world
Out of character: I'm sorry. I have really killed the thread. Sad

In character:

This young Sankor sounded wise beyond his years. Noah was impressed with him. It was nice to talk with someone who didn't continually focus on females, territories, and ranks. Perhaps he was just getting old, but Noah often tired of such topics. He appreciated to the young male's positive outlook. That too was refreshing in the world these days.

The name supplied was not readily recognizable one to the old grey male. Then again, he had never been particularly good with names. Although he felt for the poor young male, he couldn't help but give a knowing smile of one who had experienced the same thing. It seemed like everyone had to learn eventually that mothers were not to be messed with. He nodded appreciatively at the story but made no comment. Some things just did not need to be said. He was not surprised at all that he was not the first to give warning about the coyote clan. They were bunch of monsters after all. It only made sense to warn others about them.

The mention of half breeds in shape shifters caused his pace to slow until at last he came to a slow stop. It had not been Noah's choice, that he was a shifter. It would not be right to pretend to be something he wasn't in deceive the young will. At the same time, it was an uncomfortable topic for Noah. He generally did not share that little known fact about himself.

" thank you, lad. I think I can make way from here."

Messages In This Thread