we'll live the rest of our lives, but not together
[html]

"Well, not really me." She said quietly, unsure how to explain. "I mean, I was taking care of you and everything, that's all. Maybe you would've forgotten that I was back." She avoided her own questions, the curious pull that tugged at her. How could she ask him if he remember calling her a good girl? Telling her was proud of her, that he loved her? She couldn't do it, even if only she wanted to pretend that there wasn't a chance in the world that he didn't mean all of it. "How will you feed yourself?" Rachias asked him quietly, quickly, just another way to avoid what she had brought up in the first place. She didn't mean to sound as if she didn't think he could fend for himself, just that it would probably be extremely hard to do so. "I could help you, if you like, bring you some things now and then." Of course, he probably knew she would anyways, even if he said no.

"It's been a little hard lately, actually." She finally admitted, turning her head sideways to watch him. Had the news gotten around? He kept himself away from others so much that she doubted it and at the rate they seemed to be going, he would never know unless she told him. After a few moments of silence she spoke up, leading her words off with a quiet sigh. "Andre was killed." It wouldn't make much of a difference to him though, would it? He had been the one to hate their father the most. "He did something bad so Gabriel and a few others from Inferni killed him. I buried him out on the beach." She paused a moment, would he be sad if she had died? "It's been a while since then though, things have been getting better." Much better. "I found him." Just like she told everyone she would. "I found Arkham. He's alive."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread