we'll live the rest of our lives, but not together
[html]

"He said he might come see you sometime." The girl told him with a smile, leaving little thought to the words that she spoke. She knew he didn't like company, it had been made apparent by his words and actions when he had been sick. He didn't want his friends to see him, didn't want the visitors that she had claimed would come and celebrate that he was well. No one had come though, not even she had known that he was well again, but she supposed that it was better that way. "And I'll come see you now and then." She smiled again and continued on. "I won't be far if you need me." She wondered if he would realize what her words really meant, that she wouldn't beg and plead to stay with him like she had when she was younger. Maybe now he would need her a little bit, just like she needed him.

"I think it was everything." She said finally, settling back into the chair. "Mom left and Gabriel drilling into our heads that wolves are bad, even though we're partly wolf. It even made him hate us." Rachias frowned some then but left the rest to be considered quietly. No one besides Andre himself truly knew why he had turned out like that and it suddenly didn't matter, they would never have a chance to know. Finally, after a few quiet moment, Rachias leaned forward in the chair some, scooting her arms out across the table. "Why do you seem so sad all the time?" It was the question of a lifetime, something she probably wouldn't be able to understand even if he told her, but she needed to ask.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread