we'll live the rest of our lives, but not together
[html]

This thread makes me a little teary-eyed. DX It also reminds me of that song "I hope you dance". x____x

It had been decided then, that she would go and seek out this distant family of hers. Even if her father wasn't so open to his daughter, perhaps not even still sure if he accepted her or not, she knew that he would at least tell her if he ideas of going to find this family of hers might be dangerous. Rachias had learned the hard way that, even if someone is family, doesn't automatically mean they are going to be nice or like you. It would have her curious for some time, wondering what her family might be like, if there might be more of them that not even her father knew about. It wasn't like he had ever gone out of his way to know them, or it seemed that way at least.

Those thoughts would be lost for a short time, beginning at the very moment that her father touched her hand. She smiled at him then, even if he couldn't see it, and slid from her chair to stand with him. There was silence as she moved, keeping her hand gently in his and sliding forward toward him, resting the other hand against his shoulder. "Me either, but we could learn together." She said finally, quietly, all happy smiles and threatening tears. Even if it were the last moment in their lives that they had been so aware and so close at the same time, it would be the moment that she always remembered.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread