There's No End in Sight
wc:365

He watched her sit down and where her hand went, he wasn’t stupid. She was pregnant and he knew it wasn’t his child, the time line wouldn’t mesh up. If the child would have been his she would have been with child a while ago. It killed him that she stood up and raised him a rank, but that was it. She never said that she was glad that he had come back. It was more of everyone yelling at him, finding ways of cutting him down. He sighed hearing her voice give in and out of emotions that she was feeling. Then she told him to be open and honest with her, find she wanted? He would give it to her. He sat down looking up at her, his eyes chilled, it was so wrong to look at her in the eyes.
”Fine…Your pregnant…not with my child...his…The one you cheated on me with. You act like you want me to be the old Lucifer the one that was able to hunt, the one that had no issues being your mate. I can’t. I’m not him. Deuce I came back to be with you, and yet…you follow me around and never once have you told me your glad to see that I came back, and I have survived Iskata’s bitching at me. Oh and it not just at the borders. It’s every damn time I see her. I’m here for you…not her. Again have you shown me that it matters to you…NO! I know you’ve take actions to make sure I’m not low man in ranks…but you would have done that for any one. Does it hurt just say? ‘Lucifer I’m glad your back and you joined my pack. ‘How hard is that? Then there are your wrists and you mocking cutting your’s-self. Didn’t Akumu kick you out of the pack for that or something like that? I was only a pup but I’m not forgetting. There he had said what he had to say, he lowered his head again. He loved her but did not want to be the father to that child, there was someone else. Lucifer couldn’t hurt the child though.

Messages In This Thread