There's No End in Sight

Lucifer watched her she tried to hide her pain be hide her rank, he narrowed his eyes down at her, If she wanted to toss her rank around that was fine but between the two of them she had told him to speak freely, and he was doing just that. The male wanted to laugh at her; she was trying to so hard not to show her feelings. But there was one thing for sure, she still wanted to have feelings for him, he took his paw and pressed it softly into her chest trying to lean her back, as he looked at her, he didn’t and wouldn’t shift up into a high forum. ”If I didn’t love you I would not put up with Iskata insulting me. I would not be hearing I would still be out trying to find my father. “ He did love her and would be there for her, but he wasn’t sure that he could love this child that she was with. He loved Shadow and still believed that Shadow was the one that got Lucifer and Deuce together.
”You and I where mates when you conceived our children, what is this Haku? Your dream man? Your one night stand? How do I know that you won’t run back to him once you and I start having issues. I don’t want to spend my time working to be that male you want me to be if your keeping him on the side for your dirty pleasure.” Lucifer’s blue eyes looked down to her stomach, could he love her while she had that thing attached to her? It was hard, he knew his father would, but he’s proven time and time again that he wasn’t his father. Lucifer sighed getting off of her and then sitting back, looking down at the ground thinking of what to say next.

Messages In This Thread