There's No End in Sight
Her hands did not touch him, as he would have hoped; there wasn’t even a softening in her eyes for him. She called him a dear friend, he wanted to laugh, but couldn’t the words stung him like a million snake bites, over and over, the poison was running though his vein from these bites but they were not kill him why? He was confused how a ‘dear friend’ can have sex with another one; this was the second time that she had acted on her feelings with him, not the full out love making, bumping and grinding, but lustful feelings. He knew better than to say a word, he just forced the lump in his mouth to go back into his stomach, where it should have stayed. ”If we where to get back together, I would be no more, nor no less faithful then what you would be to me, and my family.’ His lips played on the “if” as to employ that it wasn’t going to happen any time soon. Though he knew he was the one that cheated with Jasper. He still had feelings for him, but once he knew that Jasper picked someone else over him, he was done. It was still bleeding the cut he put onto Lucifer.

His legs shook as he stood there looking between her and her stomach, and back into the same pattern, sickened by what she had done. ”Yes it bothers me, and why the hell shouldn’t it? At least when I was sleeping around no one ever carried my child, other than my mate.” Maybe it was just pure dumb luck but only the times he mated with deuce that both time children came out of it, was there that sweet odor that drove him into a blank state where all he wanted to do was mate over and over again. ”Ye…eerrr……Well no I can’t make you. I don’t want you to have his pups, I don’t want you to harm your body with the herbs or any other way to abort them, but I don’t want them…they are not mine, Shadow wasn’t mine, but needed a father, they…don’t.” For once he thought he made somewhat logical sense. He didn’t want to be the one taking care of pups that didn’t need it, nor want it. He wanted the children to be from and of him, not some one night stand with a wonderful friend. Let alone Haku’s child.

wc:410

Messages In This Thread