There's No End in Sight
He snarled looking at her, she had asked for him to speak freely, and he was doing just that, and now she yelled at him. He curled up his tail flicking his ears back, he wanted her to feel shame and every time he got close she pulled back and slammed him and had him feeling shame. He hated how she was able to do this. He raised his lips as his tail flicked side to side quickly without a care in the world right now, though she could just as quickly smack him down, or exile him out of the pack but he was doing just as he was told.
”I just don’t fucking get you anymore. You tell me to speak freely, and then you scold me for doing such. You’re not the damn women that I feel in love with...You’re much much worst. I give up Deuce; I have no issues being that stupid puppet on the string that you want. I’ll be that stupid thing that you want. You’ve fucking won!” He spat his words, he was done, he wasn’t able to do anything about what he had just said, and she wanted a puppet it was why she went for Haku wasn’t it? The male dropped to the ground laying there waiting on her to say something, for her to pull the next string.

Messages In This Thread