There's No End in Sight
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v469/ ... DOTAHT.png); background-position:top; background-repeat:no-repeat;">
She stared at him, something cold and hurt in her eyes. As he laid down, she stood. As far as she was concerned this meeting was over. She pushed her hair out of her face, her gaze on his face. She felt sick and empty as she spoke. "I am not the only one who has changed, Lucifer. You are no longer the male whom I fell in love with. I never wanted a puppet, but an equal. Somone who would stand at my side no matter the cost to him. By coming here you started to do that...and then you stopped. I've killed myself with changes trying to make things better. I won't do that anymore."
She looked down at him, her bi-colored eyes distant, lost in her own heart. "You waltzed back into my life, like it's all gonna be alright. Don't you know how much it hurt? Passion comes and goes...but I would trade it all for one touch that was real. I only wanted something real...." She lookd own at him for a moment more, her tail curled around her leg umoving. Her voice was soft and held a twinge of sadness and guilt.
"My world was broken when I lost you. I don't know if it will ever be fixed."
[/html]

Messages In This Thread