whats the story
Sankor shook his head in amazement. "Blow your cover?!" he asked, "You trying to get killed?" he exclaimed. The male sat back on his haunches rather quickly as he raised a brow at the girl, wondering just what was wrong with child for her to want to sneak into these lands that were rumored to house the rough and tumble creatures that were monsters in his eyes.

"Who in the world would you ben waiting for here?" he asked, skeptic that she was actually meeting someone on these lands where hell seemed to exist on earth. The doubt shown on his face as well as his words as the girl seemed to become angry at him for trying to keep her arse out of danger. If she wanted to be in danger she'd have to do it on someone else's watch, it was too late today now.

The girl just rattled on about this boy she was waiting to see, Sankor could hardly believe it was the Romeo and Juliet of their times. She seemed to grow a little bolder the more she rattled on, a ghost of a smile split his maw as he thought of his sisters suddenly and how they would have acted the same. "Sorry I spoiled your good fun by being concerned girl.." he said as he peered out from behind the briars, seeing no sign of anyone in the area. "I was watching, I use to live here, before all these strangers moved in after their fire and all." He wasn't really rude about it all, he really didn't care that the wolves and coyotes had moved in, it was too damn much space for a few lingering loners anyways. His green flecked eyes turned back to gaze at the girl as he granted her his name. "Sankor, if you really must know..." he said, then realizing that it really didn't sound right after he'd spoken. "Sankor, my name's Sankor."

Messages In This Thread