whats the story
[html]
She's a liar >_> makes for interesting plotness later though! if you don't want her to use Cricket's name, then I can change it to something else :]

She hadn't thought that she would have to explain herself to anyone else. Keeping out of the coyotes' view had been her main objective, finding Hybrid and Hybrid only...she hadn't thought that there would be any wolves out here, especially ones who seemed interested in her. She had been trying over the last few weeks to become invisible, unnoticable, sneaking around different places, and it made her angry that a wrench had been thrown into her plans.

"What's it to you? Maybe I do have some friends in here! I've never seen YOU around, though." Ember had lived in this area all of her life. Either here or over the mountain...and she knew these lands. She could go wherever she pleased in them! And it was her own choice to come here--why was he getting so angry? "At least if someone comes along I can try and distract them...make 'em go for him instead.." She muttered.

It seemed like it would be an appropriate thing for her to introduce herself, but she didn't know if she wanted to. What if he somehow knew some of her family, or one of her friends? What if he told them that she'd been here? She didn't want to get anyone else involved in this...this was her own personal mission. "I'm...Cricket. I live in Esper Hollow."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread