you never knew me
DaVinci hadn't expected to be caught outright by a packmember from his sister's pack, and yet he could do nothing but cring at the small voice that found him. He flicked his ears back as he turned to look at the pumpkin hued kid that had tried to bowl him over. This seriously could not be good, puppies loose without guardians were never a good thing.. he was a horrible child at this ones age, luckily this one didn't seem to share his young budding anger. Stepping back from the pup he lowered his face to the small one and smiled, having yet to make the connection to his own sister as he spoke. "I'm DaVinci, who are you?" he asked.

Suddenly a golden form bounced out of the field and close at hand as Davinci lifted his head and met the strange eyes of his son. Speaking dryly, "That, is who I was talking to.", his eyes stared down in disapproval at Tyrone. The boy knew he was suppose to be back in Phoenix Valley and yet here he was, stalking his father. DaVinci wouldn't admit how proud he was of the boys skills at the moment, but atleast he'd shown his face when asked.

Messages In This Thread