you never knew me
[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j40/k ... ablev2.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Now, if any of the adult members of the pack had known that one of their Commander's young pups was out and about on his own, running up to a stranger, they would have been mortified. The thought that this was even a potentially dangerous situation didn't cross the boy's mind at all however. He was simply excited to be up and out on his own. There was very little, if anything at all, that he was afraid of. As the stranger lowered his face to talk to him, Haven smiled back. "I is Haven Aatte! Nice to meets you!" His mothers had taught him to always say that it was nice to meet someone when you were introduced to them. At least he was remembering some of his lessons and manners.

Suddenly a gold and silver form bounded in and joined the two of them. The copper pup didn't even flinch at the unexpected arrival. Ah, so that is who the man had been talking to. It was someone real, not imaginary. The boy that had joined them was older than Haven, but still fairly young. Immediately the pup lowered the front of his body to the ground, his butt sticking up in the air, tail waving. Maybe he'd want to play! "An' whas your name?" He asked the canine with the weird looking eyes.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread