you never knew me
[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j40/k ... ablev2.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Haven was liking this DaVinci guy. He was nice! But his smile disappeared as the silvery man questioned him about his mother. Ears flicked back and his stubby tail stopped all movement. He had just finally gotten out on his own! The last thing he wanted was to be taken back to the den already! But then a thought struck him and he perked back up. "I don' tink so!" He stated confidently. "They's prolly still asleep!" By they he meant both of his mothers. He had no idea that DaVinci knew, or was even related to Naniko. Or that the man was unaware of the fact that the pup had two mothers and no adult male presence in his parental units.

As the multi-colored younger one named Ty said that he looked funny, Haven jumped back to his full height (which wasn't much). He stuck out his bottom lip and his tail was lifted straight in the air. He didn't look funny! "Well, yous look funny too." Which Ty did, with his eyes, fur colors, and strange body type. That reminded the boy of the fact that he wasn't sure that either of these canines were wolves. "Is you guys wolves? You looks different than mah mommas." He supposed just because they looked different didn't necessarily mean they weren't, but since he asked he would know for sure.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread