you never knew me
The whole situation was more than amusing to the dark hued hybrid and yet he knew his son was in someway confused to why his dad seemed to be in such high spirits at finding a pup to talk to. DaVinci's tail seemed to thump alongside the small pups as he chuckled and finally admitted to the small fry. "Well, I'm really no stranger. Atleast, Nani doesn't think so." In the time that he and Haven had been speaking his son had wandered from the group and was exploring the field around them, obviously bored with conversating with a younger being.

DaVinci nodded in agreement to the serious conversation that Haven had turned so simple. He knew that the yonug one had some mixed blood in him too but it wasn't even a matter. In the eyes of a child when nothing matter than the whole world was perfect. "We're all the same.. some of us just look a little funnier than others." He grinned as he admitted. "I know I probably look reaaaally funny. Bet there's not many here that look like me!" He laughed at the silly simple joke on himself. Never before had DaVinci really been able to look at what he was and find something funny in it, but the eyes of a child took away all the complexities of it all, plain and simple. That was the best way.. too bad he knew it would never last forever.

He heard Tyrone snort softly from behind him but the father ignored it as he smiled when the boy announced his two mothers. Atleast now something was clear to the male, though he'd have to have verification from his sister at one point or another. He gazed down to the little boy as he smiled. "If Nani is your momma.. then I guess you're suppose to call me Uncle.." He wasn't certain how he felt about becoming an uncle but he'd learn in time.

Messages In This Thread