you never knew me
[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j40/k ... ablev2.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

The wagging of his small tail increased, mouth opening in a broader smile and his tongue hung out. "Yous know mah momma!?" How exciting! He wondered how DaVinci knew momma Nani. He even called her Nani! Ty had wondered off to explore more, but Haven didn't mind. He was having more fun with the older male anyway. His head nodded happily in agreement with DaVinci. They were all the same. Just cause they looked a little different really didn't mean anything. DaVinci was funny and nice, kind of like momma Anu. And Ty reminded him of his sister Brooklyn, always thinking they were a little better than the rest. He giggled at the male's last statement. "Nope! There isn'! But yous just as fun an' nice as evewyone else!" And that was what mattered, in the pup's mind.

Uncle? Honestly, the boy hadn't the slightest clue what that meant. "Whas an Uncle? Tho ifs you's an Uncle then I is fine wif it!" Uncles must be a good thing if DaVinci was his Uncle. He supposed that meant that they had some sort of connection and they would see each other often. That made Haven happy. Spending time with DaVinci was fun!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread