you never knew me
[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j40/k ... ablev2.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

The boy nearly did a flip as DaVinci finally revealed that he was his mother's brother. How cool! It had never even occurred to him that his parents might have brothers and sisters just like he did. He wondered what his uncle looked like when he was a puppy. His little body wiggled all over the place and he went and began to plant licks all over DaVinci's face. It was what he always did with his moms, and since he was family, he deserved them too! Haven even rolled over onto his back and began to paw at the male's muzzle. He was always a playful pup, but all this news and excitement had really gotten him riled up!

So only a few people could call DaVinci uncle? That was great! The small wolf just loved being able to call someone by special names. It was like some secret privilege, and it made him feel important. "Yay! I so glad yous mah uncle, DaVinci!" Now that he knew that word he would probably use it every chance he got. He would always be uncle DaVinci, just like Nani and Anu were mommas. He wondered if he had any other uncles, or what other kinds of relatives there were. "So...is Tys your son? An' if he is, what does dat makes us?" Surely if Ty was the son of his uncle that had to make them something.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread