you never knew me
-

DaVinci would help but laugh as he was assaulted with pattering paws and wet kisses by his tiny nephew. He could hear Ty make some unruly huffing sounds behind him as the small pup played at attacking the silvery blue hybrid. Poking the small boy with his muzzle as he tickled his belly with his nose Davi's eyes peered up at his son, daring him to join in on the merriment.

The father hadn't expected his son to take up the offer but he was surprised even by Tyrone. Suddenly he felt the full force of his son's weight on his shoulders and head as Tyrone was tugging at his ear and growling playfully. DaVinci laughed and tried to shake his son off while trying to escape battering paws as the two ganged up on him. Raising to his full height the father dumped his son gracefully in the dirt beside Haven as he shook the dust from his fur and tried to breathlessly explain all the weird family names. "Alright.. alright." He shook his ruff once more, the tag in his ear flicking in the dull sunlight as he smiled down at the two boys. "Ty is my son, so.. that would make him your cousin... I think." He felt rather foolish at not knowing all the terms for family but he believed he was right.

He paused to think on it a moment.. His mother and Laruku were cousins.. and their parents had been siblings.. right? He didn't think it really mattered if he was right or wrong, the boys could call eachother whatever they wanted. Tyrone leaned over to investigate the still playfully flailing paws of Haven, getting smacked in the ear as he exclaimed. [i]"I don't wanna cousin.. I want a brother."[/b] DaVinci snorted at the remark and grinned. "I don't think you're getting anymore siblings anytime soon Ty.. Skylar will have to do." Really, he already had two.. he did not need another one.

Messages In This Thread