you never knew me
[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j40/k ... ablev2.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Haven laughed wildly as his uncle tickled his belly, continuing to batter with his large paws. Suddenly the assault on him stopped and he looked to see Ty tugging at DaVinci's ear. The pup clapped his paws together and laughed as he watched the two, tail wagging rapidly against the ground. But soon the eldest of them all dumped the split-eyed canine next to the burnt orange boy. His uncle worked on regaining his breath and tired to explain the connection between the two boys on their backs.

"Cousin Ty!" He yipped playfully as he batted at the other boy. As Ty said that he wanted a brother, not a cousin, Haven jumped back to his feet and gently tugged on Ty's ear. "Yous could pretend I'm your bwothers!" Why not? He already had three siblings, what would one more be? Especially if his cousin wanted a little brother. His attention briefly returned back to DaVinci. "Whos Skylar?" Perhaps another relative to play with?

[/html]

Messages In This Thread