you never knew me
DaVinci stared down at the two as Ty was suddenly assulted by the smaller pup, his actions and words too much for the uncle and father as he grinned as his son tried to stamper out a reply as he rolled the smaller kin back over and tried to hold him down his his large paws. "Long as I can come visit when I want too!" Ty said as he stared back at his dad with longing in his eyes. DaVinci grinned and nodded. "As long as Jefferson or myself knows.." He said, knowing that the male would probably had no issue telling his mentor over his father, but that was ok with DaVinci.

When Haven turned back to DaVinci with more pressing questions he grinned and raised a brow. "Skylar is his sister.. she looks like me.. but smaller." he said. He smirked as he nudged Haven with his nose and questioned the pup himself. "Thought at your age girls had cooties or something though.." He didn't mind if Skylar wanted to come and play but he'd feel safer if she was in the packlands unless someone went with her to other lands. He was still too protective of his children, though he knew it was unfair to allow Tylar a longer leash than his sibling.. he had his reasons.

Messages In This Thread