you never knew me
[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j40/k ... ablev2.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
Maybe begin to wrap this up?

Haven let out a little puppy growl as his cousin rose and rolled him back over. As Ty attempted to hold him down with his paw the boy wriggled and squirmed, trying his best to get a mouth hold on either a toe or part of his leg. Finally he succeeded and began to gently gnaw on his cousin's toe. Jade eyes lit with happiness as DaVinci said that Ty could come visit whenever he wanted. His stubby tail thumped against the ground. "Yays! You can comes play wiff me whenevers yous want!" It would be fun to have an older playmate, but one that still wasn't an adult yet.

Finally he got out from under cousin/brother Ty's paw and rolled back to his big feet. He bounced around in front of the older boy until DaVinci nudged him with his nose. Then his focus was back on his uncle and he bounded about his tall legs for a few moments. "I has sisers too! An' whas cooties?" Were they some kind of monster? They didn't sound very scary. Maybe there were a flea that girls had? Who knew.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread