you never knew me
DaVinci watched with amusement at the two wrestled around on the ground, Ty gentle with his younger cousin as the small pup gnawed on his paw. He chuckled and let them play until he realized that it was getting a bit late and there was still plenty of ground to cover to get back to their own territory. He didn't miss the fact that Ty seemed happy to finally get some freedom and find friends outside the packlands. He just wished he could let them roam free.. but it scared him to think of what the outside world might say or even worse, do to his children.

He smiled down at the boy as he mentioned his siblings and asked what cooties were. The dark hued male chuckled as he said offhand. "I'm not certain either, but they say girls have them!" He winked at Ty as he exclaimed. "I'd watch out with all the girls running about, they might try and give them to you!" DaVinci watched the younger boy bouncing through his legs as he laughed, finally after several moments things seemed to calm down and he was able to catch his breath.

Turning to gaze at Ty he sighed and gave in to the truth, knowing that Haven would be disappointed, but it was time. "Alright boys.. we've still got a lot of traveling to do to get home to Phoenix Valley.." He cast an apologetic gaze towards Naniko's son as Ty began to gather himself up, shaking the dust out of his fur and rolling his eyes. It was obvious that his son wasn't ready to go but there was still so much to be done back home as well.

Messages In This Thread