you never knew me
[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j40/k ... ablev2.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

The boy still wasn't really sure if he understood what cooties were. Honestly it didn't bother him much. He spent a lot of time around his siblings, especially Mati, and she didn't seem to have any bugs or anything. "Psssh, I's not worried! If they gives 'em to me I'll jus kill 'em or somefink." Then a thought struck him. "Is it when they kiss yous? Is dat how you get 'em?" He was much too young to be interested in such things as kissing, but he saw his mothers do it. Maybe since they were both girls they were impervious to cooties? This might call for some more investigation.

Suddenly all the play was knocked out of him as his uncle said that he and his cousin had to go home. His bottom lip stuck out in a sad pout, bi-colored ears folding back against his head. "Awwwww. Bu' I dun wan yous to go," he whined. Maybe he was being selfish. Haven hadn't really noticed that it was starting to get dark. It got colder when it got darker, and he didn't want his family to be cold on their way home. "Bu' I guess you's right. You has to promise to come backs soon tho!" Jade eyes looked from his uncle to his cousin, making sure they would promise to visit.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread