feathery wings
[html]

"Nothing about me is beautiful. You're the beautiful one" People had always told her how pretty Firefly was. And she agreed-Firefly definitely had the looks. It had just been one more thing to add onto their little feud back then, the fact that her sister always got what she wanted by using her looks. Ember had finally managed to settle down, after all that time, and now she was alone again. She wished that she had something like that, like Firefly had--something that would give her a little more attention from the guys.

She listened to the familiar story with interest. For those few moments, she hadn't been able to remember the words to the tale, but now that Firefly was speaking them she could almost hear him again, Phoenix, saying them to her. She was so confused about Phoenix...about whether he was alive, dead, missing...and about his character. He had been her world...but then there had been other wolves who had absolutely hated him. What had he done? "No one hurt me. I'm fine. Can I come inside?"

She stood up again. She did want to come in, to rest, if possible. She felt so tired. "It's good for sisters to be together...right?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread