feathery wings
They moved slowly towards the vineyards as the snow whirled around them, the biting cold trying to work itsway into their pelts as both girls seemed to have a million thoughts rolling in their heads. Firefly hadn't seen her sibling since the day she'd run for what she believed was her life, and at the time she could have cared less where the girl had gone, but now she was rather curious. She was silent of course instead of asking, just letting the cold flakes take over the world around them as the soft patter of their paws and the breath in the air spoke wonders.

When Ember finally took the notion to speak again Firefly's eyes turned to gaze into the twin orbs of her sibling as she spoke. She didn't have much to say on the notion of male fancy but she smiled weakly and shook her head at the question asked. "No, I haven't seen him since a few weeks after you'd left here.. and that was the only time I'd ever seen him." Firefly's eyes moved off the woman as she stared across the vineyards, a sigh fluttered from her breast as she tried to answer the second half. "I'm not sure if you could say I've found someone... I don't know what we are, it's something all right." she said bitterly. Haku and her relationship was all touch and go, but it was true.. it was passion and yet destruction rolled into one. It was something.

Messages In This Thread