the child in your face
[html]

The teeth vicously but somehow gently clamped upon his ear and he felt it torn to and fro as she gnawed. His blue eyes widened in mock surprise with her threatening words and he gave one final shot at tossing her aside, snarling. She remained glued in place, leaping from him only when she wanted to. Of course. Kansas rolled onto his side, laughing while at the same time panting for air. He found their tussling so amusing - the affects of her relentless tickling had faded, yet he continued to laugh.

He got to his feet and sighed, glancing over at her. She sat poised like a feline, her stance almost indifferent. As if she were a scolding mother, and no excuse he might try to pull would sway her. "I won't disappoint you." His ears pinned to his skull, he sat closer to her and spoke as she preened. "She's really beautiful. I read her a poem - that's how we met." He gazed hopefully toward his twin, seeking her approval. "Her name is Savina... I can't stop thinking about her." His grin was coy, he kept it to himself as best he could. He was sure Firefly had experienced the feeling of infatuation at least once before, if not many times. "You should come meet her."
[/html]

Messages In This Thread