the child in your face
She had never actually cared for the soft emotions of her siblings but Kansas she had her own place and he could do nothing wrong in her eyes. Though she would taunt and tease him and make him think he'd been a disappointment to the fierce woman he could never really do anything wrong. A soft smile was upon her lips as she watched him, waiting to see the next tinge of emotion before it broke away and ran for cover again. There it was once more.. so fleeting yet so sweet as well.

He pleaded with her, though he knew she would just go on and complain, that she would draw it all out and the drama would almost break his heart, yet at the last moment she'd give in and do as he wished. To see the happiness in his eyes was enough to last her a lifetime. She would have killed anyone who might comment on what they could have spied upon thatday but thankfully noone was about in the area yet. "You'd better not leave me hanging about the borders again if I do. You've some rather dull packmates who are a touch too nosy." she said dryly, remembering her time with Anu and her game of a million questions that had driven Firefly's temper near surfacing.

She yawned as though there was nothing more to talk about when he tried to turn the tables on her. She stood up and walked past the male, flicking her tail along his side as she commented as though bored. "There've been others.. trying to take your place.. but I'm not so weak to bend to their wants..yet." Not that Haku had asked or probably ever would. He was content in having his way and tossing her to the side like the ragdoll she was. Flicking her ears back she shrugged as she admitted. "I'm expected to perform my responsiblities and duties to the pack.." she left out the fact that she was the highest ranked packmate below the two leaders.. or the fact that she probably got there because she'd repeatedly slept with the Lilium since the day she'd become a part in the pack. She knew more questions would come.. as she'd intended.

Messages In This Thread