the child in your face
The problem with Firefly was she really didn't like anybody unless she got to know them on her own. She wasn't one of those figures you could put two and two together and they would always make four. She could act polite and generally normal infront of the figure that her brother brought before her but one meeting held little chance that the two women would become best of friends. The closest thing Firefly had to a friend was stuck somewhere between her lover and brother. The woman never made things easy for anyone.

Firefly sat calmly licking at her paw as her sibling seemed to try and convice her that she wouldn't be left in the dark once more. The little grin that played across his lips made her flick an ear at him as she stated firmly. "I'd hope not. Next time I might not be so polite.." So she hadn't exactly been polite in the first place but she hadn't been rude either. She'd just been her strange self like she always was.

She knew that she was taunting her brother and it amused her so. The questions that he used to try and pull the truth out from her made her smile slightly as she turned her emerald eyes to the sibling. "Why? What do they have you do in Crimson Dreams?" She teased, not answering the questions he asked right away. Instead she just yawned a moment before finally giving in and revealing. "I scout the lands, patrol the borders.. but that's just the simple things.." she said innocently, as though she wanted him to beg her for more.

Messages In This Thread