the child in your face
Firefly could tell she was beginning to make him suffer and she knew sooner or later she'd press it too far so she sat down, nudging his rump with one hindleg as her eyes semed to laugh at him. She shook her head with a smirk as she gaze in and admitted her rank. "I guess I should be doing more important things considered I'm one of the highest ranked members of the pack.." She flicked her tail back and forth over his' as she yawned and continued as though it really wasn't important. "Right there under our Rosea and Lilium.. " Her teeth snapped together quickly as she grinned at the boy.

So she'd said it, she'd admitted that though she was a coldhearted bitch she still could summon enough respect and loyalty when needed to get herself promoted near enough to the top of the ranks to live her life the way she wanted, of course within Cercelee's and Haku's likings, but as long as she came when Haku called she doubted there wasn't anything she couldn't get away with with the chocolate hued cousin. Her emerald eyes danced as she waited to see just what that news would bring from Kansas.

Messages In This Thread