the child in your face
-ooc, end soon?-

Firefly's ear was nipped lovingly by her twin as she gave a hrmf to the words he'd spoken. Shaking the big brute off her she began to try and smooth out her coat as she replied cooly. "What would I have to do to impress you.." she said with a false dramatic sigh. Flitting her emerald orbs to the male she smirked and shook her head as she attacked a paw to return her fur to it's normally glossy state. Rubbing her paw behind her ears she hummed softly to herself and waited.

After a moment she decided that she wasn't going to get any further with cleaning her pelt as she finally decided to offer up her own thoughts on the second half of his comments. With a slight frown she shook her head at the idea of running the pack. "I think Cercelee would avoid death and live forever before leaving the pack to me..." She laughed at the idea, wondering just what would happen to the pack if Cercelee did bite the dust. She grinned darkly and rolled her eyes.

Lifting to her feet and nudging Kansas she sighed and decided that they'd had enough for the day. She wasn't for certain if Haku even knoew her twin but she didn't want the male coming along in a foul mood and Haku being the one to take the brute of his attitude. "You've got a girlie to get to.. and I have to get back to plotting total pack domination.." she said with a tease as she tried to nudge him to his paws.

Messages In This Thread