All Hallow's Eve
[html]
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c13/v ... anskje.jpg);background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;">
ans serif; font-size:12px;line-height:12px;text-align:justify;color:#585454; padding:12px;margin-bottom:220px;">

I powerplayed Firefly ahahahaha! 300+

His eyes wandered across the scene. He could not help but actually admire the younger alphess. She had obviously put a lot of effort into all of this, and it really did show. He was impressed, and very much so. As her icy orbs found his warmer toned eyes, he let a smile shine through and nodded at her. ”Wow. That’s all I can say, Cer. The male turned slightly away from her and laid down the fresh meat on a spot slightly away from the fire. He wouldn’t want it to be heated up by the fire before they were done with the formal shit. His eyes sought out the fire, and he knew he would prefer the taste of smoked meat tonight. He was usually too simple, eating it raw like his system was designed for, but he was more than open to new things, and he did miss the taste of meat prepared over the fire.

The Lilium rolled his shoulders and gave a sigh. He had walked quite a while to get here, and he had brought with a not too large animal from the deer family, and three rabbits. Firefly had helped him down the larger animal, but the rabbits he had gotten alone, the last long eared animal he had caught only ten minutes from here, quite easily because its hind leg already had been injured, and it was slow. Hopefully this should be enough for a little meal. He let his body hit the ground next to the ghostly female and let a sigh enter the air heated up by the little fire she had started. This could not turn out bad, he thought. Nothing else but to wait for the rest of the pack. This was his favourite moment. It was always interesting to see who were left in the pack.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread