All Hallow's Eve
[html]

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c13/v ... ablebg.jpg);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:top;">

Mew Sadira

R a m b l o m a t i c
Word count: 636

The others in the pack arrived one after one, and Mew's curiosity was tickled by Cwmfen. She had not yet met her one-on-one, although she hadn't sought it either. Mew was an odd creature, a loner in a pack, staying off the more popular areas of her packlands. Lately she'd been hanging around by her children's grave (the place did no longer scare her as much as it had initially), bathing in memories from before everything became complicated. Cwmfen was, because of this somewhat lonely position Mew had put herself in, a mystery. Normally, pack members would grow tired from waiting for Mew to approach them, and they would give in and approach Mew instead. Cwmfen had done nothing of the sort - which presented a challenge. It was an odd game that Mew liked to play; it sorted the interesting personalities from the "normal" ones, and the dark female with the odd markings was seemingly winning this round. Eventually, Mew'd have to approach her, she reckoned. That should be interesting.

Once everyone had arrived and settled, waiting for Cer's reason for bringing them here, and looking at the pretty lights everywhere, the rosea chose to stand up to speak. A long flow of words came out of her, and it seemed their leader had decided that they should all get to know each other deeper tonight. Perhaps they would do exactly that, but knowing herself, Mew knew she would probably sneak off sometime after the formalities were over. A collective gathering with Haku and Firefly? She was bound to get on someone's bad side. It would be better to sneak off. That didn't mean Mew wouldn't stay for the feasting, though. Good flesh like that shouldn't be wasted, and the fire was still pretty. Haku spoke to add information to what Cer had just said, speaking of scout ranks and whatnot. The scout rank was slightly unnecessary now that the war was over, but there was always patrolling in the hope of finding a coyote to torment. Not physically, mind you.. but still. There were a lot of games that could be played.

Firefly the spoke, making a fair point about the change of packs around the area. It seemed that they rose and died faster than the seasons in the year, sending their members chasing after new homes. Mew was glad Dahlia de Mai had proved to be consistent, and not struggling to survive. The way Firefly behaved, however, made Mew frown openly as she watched her form curl around on the ground like some child. Or perhaps like a person who found pride in behaving like a concubine. Whatever her reason to do it, it was disgraceful. Didn't the girl have any dignity? and to think she was their cousin only made it worse. Mew had, luckily, avoided that gene of lightheaded-ness her cousin obviously had a problem with handling.

Waiting until the colourful femme was done talking and wriggling around, Mew removed the frown from her face and turned her face to Cercelee to reply to their request. As she spoke, she let her eyes travel onto everyone else as well, to signalize that the idea was out there for anyone to criticize. I've been thinking for a while that my co-rank isn't very beneficial for us, as it seems no one but myself is interested in the human music. I'd gladly teach that, and reading to anyone who wants to learn this, but perhaps I should take on another co-rank and just have musician as more of a title? I don't feel very useful, with my guitar. One hand moved in the direction of the guitar case lying next to her on the ground, and her face was open to await an answer from Cer, or anyone else, for that matter.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread