All Hallow's Eve
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v90/c ... 0rvhgy.jpg); background-position:bottom; background-repeat: no-repeat; width: 486px; border: 1px solid #000; background-color: #090238;">
      I lied Hkau, I will reply, but I am also PP Haku a little, ahahah! Sorry guys, I am swamped!

One after another the members voiced their opinions and offered their services and Cercelee smiled at them. Firefly would scout, Cwmfen would hunt and the others would pick up the slack, which would work nicely. They could be, if they worked together and communicated as a pack should, a well oiled machine. Effective and efficient, putting their skills best where they were needed and where they would benefit most. The group assembled, Cercelee pack, was family, friends and partners all of them, even if they did not particularly consider certain individuals friends. They had a responsibility to each other and to the greater good of the pack and it seemed that all of them were more than willing to step up to the plate, and the Rosea couldn’t be more pleased with everyone.

Cercelee nodded as Cwmfen finished speaking and then she too turned to Mew. “Actually, I’d like you to play tonight, if you wouldn’t mind. The co-rank musician will remain, even if you don’t fill it, but no one here has better skill with an instrument than you, so I don’t think you should step down. I would not have the culture, as new as it is, of our pack suffer.” Turning to Slay she smiled helpless, openly admitting to the pack a fact she was embarrassed of. “Perhaps, Slay, we could learn together? I don’t know how ot read either, so Mew might be so kind as to teach both of us.”

Rising Cercelee strode over to the meat, picking up one of the rabbits and tossing it over the flames into Haku’s waiting hands. “Let us feast now, and would you do us the honor of roasting the first rabbit?” Leaving Haku to his chore Cercelee moved over to the gazebo and pulled up the bottles of wine, passing them around as she returned, before emptying her hands and turning away from the others. The shift back to a four legged form went smoothly and took only ten minutes, but she was breathless when she turned back and took a seat beside Slay, accepting the first bite of flesh from Haku’s roasted rabbit in tradition of the alpha eating first and then nodding to the others to begin.

Table by Tammi!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread