Just another Samhain bonfire
She smiled as suddenly the two forms of her grandchildren were in the field and frolicing around eachother as their father slowly followed. She smiled at him and nodded softly as she chuckled at the antics of the two small ones. Suddenly the elder Sadira was greeted with Skylar moving from the spot the two had chosen and coming to sit beside the Matriarch. Iskata reached over and licked the younger girl behind the ear as she sighed softly, so glad that someone had stood in her way when she'd almost made a horrid life choice. She looked over to the two males as they seemed to decided they were more dignified to come greet her like Skylar had. She wagged her tail slowly as Skylar leaned against her, her small scrap of a flag thumping hapily against the ground as she seemed to be studying what Deuce was up to yet not ready to stick her nose into the mists of everything just yet.

Suddenly Iskata's eyes caught sight of Lucifer as she narrowed her eyes slightly, wondering just what he wished to speak to Deuce about but not asking. Instead she called out to the male as she tilted her head towards her son. "Lucifer, I'd like you to meet my son DaVinci and my grandchildren Skylar and Tyrone." She smiled softly, proud of her family that was here in Phoenix Valley. They had had a harsh history behind them but somehow they had pulled through and here they were. She wished that that past wasn't there but it was and there was little she could do about it but be thankful this holiday wasn't her asking for their forgiveness.

A yawn had parted her lips as Jefferson moved into the clearing. Snapping her jaws shut quickly she smiled at the male, her nephew who was just as much a stranger than anything and yet more friend than family. She noticed the glance towards Tyrone as she glanced away, allowing the males their instant of bonding before Jefferson settled in. The fire crackled and the air was warm as she turned to Deuce finally and asked. "Shaman, I believe you and DaVinci probably know more about the rituals and ways of this night..." She chuckled softly as she continued. "This is your world tonight.." Iskata had followed the ways of the celtics but she'd already met enough ghosts in her life, tonight was for Deuce to show the others the way of things and she was here as a packmate to celebrate like the next.

Messages In This Thread