tell me i survived
[html]
http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r173 ... header.jpg); background-attach:top center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-color:#162022;">

The child watched the beast step out towards him, barely keeping his muzzle from wrinkling up in disgust at the fresh wave of wolf scent that washed over him. Perhaps it was simply his biased opinion, influenced not only by Hybrid but by his overactive, crazy imagination, that caused him to want to get rid of the wolf immediately, but he struggled to control himself. This was the first test of the mask he had carefully molded to fit him perfectly, a second skin that would wrap up his flaws and would make him seem as charming and agreeable as possible. That, he believed, would be the only way that he would ever get what he really wanted. If his brute ability to hate and to want to maim and kill would not bring him to victory, then trickery would help.

I'm h're to see my father, he said in response, voice raised just a tad to seem even more innocent and even sweeter than it should. The boy would rather have puked on the wolf's foot and walked away after ripping its face open, but that would be irresponsible of him. The boy would rather spill the blood of wolves on his own homeland, blessing his own earth with their guts and their innards, than he would to bring the whole pack down on his head. While Andre was confident that he could take on two or three wolves by himself (it was overconfidence, needless to say), he did not believe he could take the whole lot of the smelling beasts.

Is that no' allowed? As if to question the very existence of Castor.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread