Wake up (why can't you?)
[html]

indenttableEe, so so so sorry, boy stayed longer than planned, plus I have shitload as in SHITLOAD of schoolwork.

IC

He liked her playful way of acting. Instead of cutting him straight off like a stranger might would usually have done, she had opened for interacting and played along with his silliness without mocking his apparently idiotic way of acting. He was a male, so that alone was an excuse in his opinion. She laughed again at his words, and bright blue eyes laughed together with her. Brown ears twitched eagerly to hear the next reply. Maybe she had not paid too much attention to her hair, but the fact that she had done something at all was more than he ever did, and more than he usually saw. The werewolf form alone promoted womanly features that instantly made them more attractive in his eyes. Oh, the wonders of being a freak. He smiled at her reply, and let his eyes elegantly dance from her forms to her face. Whups.

He was a bit unsure who of them that possessed the highest amount of hubris. Probably him, in a bit corrupted way. This was maybe not what she had meant with her words, but he couldn’t help it. I’m glad I found someone that can protect me from the bad guys then. He hid his hands behind his back and lowered his face slightly, trying to look a bit shy and fragile, as if a fully grown adult male was able to do such a thing. Oh well.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread