Wake up (why can't you?)
[html]
http://i36.tinypic.com/23tqi2r.jpg); background-position:top; background-repeat: no-repeat; width: 448px; border: 1px solid #000; background-color: #20466A;">
      Shorter is bettar? 8D
Watch the skyscrapers as they melt away
      And suddenly the conversation shifted. The quiet melancholy vanished, leaving thoughts of death and decay behind, replacing it with a sense of gaiety and frivolity. Tayui remained silent as Haku continued to speak, attempting to figure out what these words meant. A mall? She had never heard this word before, nor read it in any books (though, she had been perusing books on the ancient Romans and subsequent Byzantine empire, and she suspected the word was more recent than one she might find in her current choice of literature). Tayui decided to let it go, figuring that she would eventually learn the meaning of this word sometime later. It did not seem too important, and she knew what the male was talking about in any case.

Her eyes lit up at the mention of jewels, curious to see where such things might be housed. She had taken multiple trips to Halifax, but had yet to explore all of it. "Hmm, I think that sounds like a wonderful idea. What part of the city is it in? I've been there a number of times, but I have yet to find any jewels," she replied lightly.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread