Wake up (why can't you?)
[html]
http://i36.tinypic.com/23tqi2r.jpg); background-position:top; background-repeat: no-repeat; width: 448px; border: 1px solid #000; background-color: #20466A;">
      Listening to dark industrial/ terror ebm music definitely sets the mood for this thread, roflroflrofl.
Watch the skyscrapers as they melt away
      Tayui waited silently, patiently, as Haku searched for the ideal piece of jewelry for her. In some ways, his compliance amused her, and in others, it intrigued her. She wondered what else he would do if she simply asked, what she would have to say, to do. She began to ponder the possibilities, extrapolating a number of possible scenarios in seconds from a single encounter. She wondered what he might do or say, how he would react, what he would look like, sound like, feel like, be. She felt the corners of her mouth twitch, but did not grin. Instead, she waited until he presented her with the necklace, finally allowing herself to grin.

"I do like the piece, but not so much the price," she replied, smirking as she moved closer. Although they had made contact, with her resting her hands on his shoulders, such contact had since been broken. Tayui laughed quietly, wondering how she might be able to twist this in her favour. "I think that's too much of a bargain for such a... handsome piece of work," she replied, letting her eyes trail down, then up the male's form. She took another step, eliminating the distance between them, reaching up to rest her hands on his chest. "Don't you think?" She enquired, tilting her head to one side, eyes glittering inquisitively.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread