Self Examination for Dummies
DaVinci grinned at her words, though the whole gesture was sour. He was so use to the arguments of wolves and coyotes that it didn't phase mine anymore unless someone was using the whole of the argument against him. He shook his head and chuckled as he shrugged. "No, it's just the truth." He realy hated how everything always had to come down to one or the other and how it couldn't just be a degree of who gives a damn and let the whole thing rest. He felt that atleast while he was within the comforts of Phoenix Valley with his family that there was no hatred for who he was by what he was. He knew it was a false joy for he could still see the look that lingered in other's eyes when they saw him in the packlands, new members were the worst.. but over time they would adjust or disappear from the lands while he remained.

He watched her as she granted him some little slight on her life, not enough to give away anything but enough to let him know what he needed. When she turned the tables on him he just wrinkled his nose slightly and threw out one of the excuses he often used when he wasn't within his packlands. "Scouting, always have to know who else is out there. We'd be pretty blind to just assume that others will stop at our borders, so we might as well know just who's out there overstepping the boundries.." He flicked his tail slightly as he grinned. "So now atleast I'd know if you've been nosing about our lands lady.." He shrugged and rewrapped his tail around his paws as his stormy orbs gazed at the woman again. "But then again, I don't know a thing about you stil, except that once you had a pack and you don't seem to like half of what makes me who I am."

Messages In This Thread