charm is deceitful
She watched as with a flick of the wrist and a nick of the knife the tobacco leaves were joined in a bundle and made their way to his growing supply. Her eyes twinkled as he spoke, the words made her laugh as she abandoned the weeds beside her. "Nothing much surprises me about my family anymore." The words were the sad truth, in her short time she'd learned that anything her family might be involved in wasn't even worth worrying over.

In seconds the man was on his feet quick as a flash and yet still she didn't move. Her sparkling eyes watched from the short distance as he began to prepare the leaves and bundle them. The knife that could have been so threatening disappeared in seconds as he began to light a smoke and he tried to explain it all to her. "Maybe I'm just spoiled and you've mistaken that for this self-righteousness.." she said sarcastically. The girl had never believed that she had any self-righteous notion to her name. She could care less about almost all her family and there were very few friends she kept close at hand.

As he exhaled and that small cloud seemed to linger her eyes flickered from the silvery grey smoke to the male it belonged to as he asked about siblings, specifically those of the female gender. The mad bit of laughter that came from the creature made her wonder how much it was worth, this strange question he asked. "Depends on who's asking." At one time she'd just had no concern towards the dark hued girl, after she'd returned from her travels it seemed that things had all change. Now after Ember had twisted and warped the truth Firefly almost hated the girl, and she seemed to feel the same towards Firefly.

Messages In This Thread