White + Red = Platypus
[html]
TAY TO THE RESCUE 8D

She had heard the commotion, the subtle shuffle of claws as they hit the earth, the scrape of paws coming in contact with the ground, but she could scarcely believe it. She stood there for a few moments just watching as the girl didn't even bother to fight back, as the male shouted at her, demanding silence. It almost looked like a rape-in-progress, or even a murder.

Shit. She suddenly snapped to attention, then just as quickly began her descent down the side of a gently sloping hill, barreling into the male canine at a high speed. He flew back a few feet, his mass comparatively less than Tayui's in Secui form. The coyote was also in his Secui form, but was by no means anywhere near as large as Tayui was. The male didn't move, and for a moment, Tayui worried she might have killed him. She snarled at him to check; no response.

Ember. It had not registered until now that Ember had been the one being attacked, and oh god-- there was blood, blood everywhere. She cast a glance toward the coyote; he was still down. He must have hit his head against the tree when Tayui had sent him flying. Good. "Ember, hurry, we've got to get out of here before he wakes up," she said, casting another worried glance towards the male. Hurry, hurry, hurry, she pleaded silently. "I'll carry you if you need me to-- do you need me to carry you? I can shift in... to my Optime form." There was a slight pause, the last few words were said with more certainty, with more confidence. She would not let Ember die. Not after she had let Skoll die.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread