White + Red = Platypus
[html]

No. No way. This could not be happening; not again. The last time it had been Cercelee who had found her, and now it was another of her ex-leaders. Why didn't they all just leave her alone? What, were they stalking her or something? Either way, she definitely didn't appreciate the attention. And after all the work it had taken to find Hybrid and get up the courage to ask him what she had wanted to ask him, too. Now all that was ruined.

She managed a low growl as Tayui came forward, even though she knew that it was useless. Hybrid was off of her, she realized, as she opened her eyes and looked around from her position down on the ground. "Why the hell are you here? I thought I picked a good spot. No--don't touch me! Just GO AWAY." She tried to pull herself backwards, using both arms, but cried out. Her entire left side was blazing with pain, and her vision swam. Things came back into focus a moment later, though, and she tried to pull herself backwards again, only using her right arm. There was something sticky on her hands, something wet, but she didn't stop to look down and see what it was. "Just go. Please."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread